Gymnasieingenj├Âr is "Certified upper secondary school engineer"

Sun Nov 07 2021 00:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)

A Swedish degree that I never figured out what it was called in English, apparently is supposed to be called "Certified upper secondary school engineer". So that's one for your CVs, in case you did that extra year.